Changes to the SOL & CSOL from July 1st 2016
Category : Immigration News
As usual there will be changes to the occupations on the lists coming in to effect on July 1st 2016.
There was much speculation about Accountants, but they appear to have escaped being removed from SOL. We will have to wait and see if they have reduced the number of places allocated to them for next year.
For anyone who is in one of the negatively effected occupations, you either need to get invited before July 1st, or consider either looking at state sponsorship, or changing your strategy from skilled migration to employer sponsorship.
Occupations moved from SOL to CSOL
- 233611 Mining Engineers (excluding Petroleum)
- 233612 Petroleum Engineers
- 234912 Metallurgists
- 251311 Environmental Health Officers
- 251312 Occupational Health & Safety Advisers
- 411211 Dental Hygienists
- 411212 Dental Prosthetists
- 411213 Dental Technicians
- 411213 Dental Therapists
Occupations added to the SOL
- 251912 Orthotist or Prosthetist
- 25 2711 Audiologists