If you are not an Australian Citizen you will need a Visa to come to Australia. There are a range of Visas available in Australia, depending what you want to do.


If you want to come on holiday to Australia then you will either need an ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) or a Visitor Visa 600.


If you want to come and study you will need a Student Visa. There’s a range of Student Visa’s, the type you will need will depend on the level of studies that you want to do. While we don’t usually work on Student Visas, we do have some excellent student agencies who we work with.


If you want to work in Australia then there are a range of potentially useful visa’s, including employer sponsorship on a 457, Regional Sponsorship on a 187. See our page on Employer Sponsorship for more about working visa’s for Australia.

Skilled Migration

Skilled Migration is designed to allow people who are offshore and onshore to apply for independent migration to Australia without the need for employer sponsorship. See our page on Skilled Migration for a step by step guide to skilled migration.


If you are having a relationship with an Australian, Permanent Resident, or eligible NZ Citizen then you may be able to apply for one of the Partner Visas.